June 25, 2019 | Ian O’Neill, Roland DGA
Have you been thinking about upgrading your Roland DWX-50 to the DWX-52D? There are some significant advances in the DWX 52D that you can take advantage of when you make the decision to upgrade. Below are just a few:
1. Static and dust when working with PMMA is reduced with the automated air adjustment/regulation with an ionizer. A clean, milling environment saves you time and extends the life of your milling tools.
2. Spindle replacement is simplified with the DWX-52D. A spindle that can be replaced in a matter of minutes, without needing to call out a technician. No special tools, testing, or training is required.
3. The DWX-52D provides continuous milling with a 15-Station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC). Decrease your time wasted between milling jobs by having a whole fleet of milling tools ready in a moments notice inside of your mill.
4. Components no longer exposed to milled debris. The 52D is redesigned to protect the moving parts from wear and tear to extend the life span of the mill. These moving parts are made easily accessible to perform your regular maintenance.
5. A smooth and steady ball screw-driven system produces exceptional results. The DWX-52D simultaneously rotates and tilts discs for deep undercuts— milling full arch restorations and other full-mouth prosthetics with ease.
6. The new Snap-In Clamp System - makes pucks changes a breeze! The system includes six material adapters and offers a fast and secure set-up which eliminates mounting errors and minimizes damage during disc insertion. Also, there is a built-in storage drawer and an included disc adapter to ensure an organized, efficient workspace.
7. New time reduction kit for milled denture solution using YOUR cold-cure acrylic. The new TRK (time reduction kit) system allows you to pour a millable denture puck in-house to create a long-lasting, esthetic and easily repairable final restoration. Simply follow you manufacture mixing and curing instructions and pour. It's that easy!